In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Rights Digital, and with the rest of the applicable legislation in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you of the following information:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The GENERAL COUNCIL OF OFFICIAL NURSING SCHOOLS OF SPAIN (NIF Q-2866021-E) is responsible for the treatment of personal data obtained through the sending of the forms published on this website, except in the case in question of personal data included in the forms linked to the subdomains implemented for the operation of the «one-stop-shop» system of which the professional college concerned in each case will be responsible for Treatment.
How to contact the personal data protection delegate?
You can contact our DPO through the following email account: email@example.com
For what purpose and basis of legitimation do we treat your data?
- Management of user information requests and legal queries. Basis of legitimation: consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Management of subscription to publications. Basis of legitimation: consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Sending promotional and, in general, commercial information related to products and / or services supplied or provided by the General Nursing Council. Basis of legitimation: existence of legitimate interest of the Responsible (Art. 6.1 f) GDPR).
- If there is express consent, sending promotional and, in general, commercial information related to products and / or services supplied / provided by the entities indicated below. Basis of legitimation: existence of express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a) GDPR):
- CONFUNSALUD, SA
- E-NETWORK SALUD, SAU
- SPANISH NURSING RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOUNDATION (IE)
- ENFERMUNDI, SA
- GRUPO CORPORATIVO ORGANIZACIÓN COLEGIAL DE ENFERMERIA, SA
To whom will we communicate your personal data?
GENERAL NURSING COUNCIL will only transmit personal data to:
- To external service providers such as hosting services, computer maintenance, cybersecurity, media management, marketing companies and other similar ones contractually linked with THE NURSING GENERAL COUNCIL as data processors, who will treat your data strictly following the instructions of the GENERAL COUNCIL OF NURSING.
- In the event that it is legally appropriate, to third parties such as organs, agencies and institutions of the General State Administration, of the autonomous and local administrations; Courts and State Security Bodies and Forces.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data obtained through the inquiry and information request forms will be kept only for the time necessary to meet the requests made.
In the event that you have given your express consent for the sending of commercial information, your data will be kept until the moment that you express your wish to revoke said consent or until the moment that the deletion proceeds as a consequence of the database debugging.
What security measures will apply to your personal data?
The processing of the personal data provided will be carried out by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the application costs, and the nature, scope, context and the purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and gravity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your personal data?
To revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, suppression, opposition, limitation and portability, you may write to the following postal address in writing: C/ Fuente del Rey, 2. CP 28023 Madrid (España); or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must include: name and surname of the interested party; copy of your National Identity Document, passport or other valid identification document of the interested party and, where appropriate, of his representative, as well as the supporting document of the representation; address for the purposes of notifications and specification of the object of the request.
In the event that the interested party considers that the above rights have not been met in accordance with current legislation, they may submit the corresponding claim for the protection of rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Mandatory or optional nature of the requested data
The obligatory data of each form are identified as such in the forms. Refusal to supply said information will prevent communication with the USER and, where appropriate, the impossibility of providing the requested information and / or service.
The USER agrees to inform the GENERAL NURSING COUNCIL of any modification to the information provided. For this, you have the following email account: email@example.com
Likewise, the USER agrees to keep their passwords and identification codes secret and to inform the NURSING GENERAL COUNCIL as soon as possible in the event of loss, theft or unauthorized access.
As long as this communication does not take place, THE NURSING GENERAL COUNCIL will be exempt from any responsibility that may derive from the improper use by unauthorized third parties of such passwords and identification codes.